Thursday, January 05, 2006

finally...


Well, I still don't know what I'm doing here, but my pal from Rimrock has started working on his blog, so it's pushed me into updating this one. At his urging I changed the template so the text is now dark on a white background. It didn't occur to me that it might be hard to read the way I had it. Not much to read anyhow! The holidays have come and gone and now it's time for us to start working seriously on 4H. Josh has begun working the two little girls each day. We had figured that Vivian would be the more argumentative of the two, but it turns out Veronica really really really doesn't like to walk around in a circle with a collar on...she'll figure it out eventually. Here's a pic of Samantha, our spoiled rotten herd founder. Is she posing here or what?? By the way, scroll all the way down the page for all the pics, and in case you weren't aware, they're clickable for a bigger version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home